Alluring Hoi An motorcycle tour to My Son 1 Day
Alluring Hoi An motorcycle tour to My Son 1 Day Don’t do the usual My Son tour. Hit the trails that tourists never take out to the amazing Cham temples. Hoi An Motorbike tour to My Son by our unique country lane route, allowing you to see and absorb more of the landscape and local life.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Strenuous
Group Size Medium Group
Alluring Hoi An motorcycle tour to My Son 1 Day
Don’t do the usual My Son tour. Hit the trails that tourists never take out to the amazing Cham temples. Hoi An Motorbike tour to My Son by our unique country lane route, allowing you to see and absorb more of the landscape and local life.
Destinations : Hoi An, Cham temples, My Son, Thu Bon river
Our trip cost usually includes the following services. Please bear in mind JET Travel is specialized in tailor-made trips. Trip cost vary depending on group size and other details.
Quality Japanese Honda Motorcycles with spare things ( Honda XR 150cc or Honda CRF250L ) CRF250L cost extra;
Tour guide/Translator/Mechanic (He’s three in one!);
Third party motorbike insurance;
All food (Vietnamese food, Western food costs extra);
All entrance fees, permits, tickets, boat trips, ferries, bamboo rafts, etc;
Helmets/Gloves and Bright reflecting Jackets
Hotel pick up
Personal expenses, personal medical insurance;
Single room supplement if you request a single room;
Motorbiking protective pants, jacket, gloves, helmet, rain gear and other safety equipment at favourable rental rate;
Bike shipping and tour guide’s travel back to Hanoi (for Ho Chi Minh trail/road trips or tours that don’t end in Hanoi);
Train or flight tickets before and after your tour;
Breakfast on the departure day and dinner on the return day;
Accommodation and food in Hanoi;
+ Single stay will cost 20 USD extra/ day
+ We provide support vehicle and driver with extra price of 150 USD/day/ truck upon request!
+ Ho Chi Minh trail motorbike tours will cost more. Please CONTACT US for more details.
+ If tours are not depart/ end in Hanoi then surcharge for bike shipping to/ back: 120 USD/ bike.
Alluring Hoi An motorcycle tour to My Son
Don’t do the usual My Son tour. Hit the trails that tourists never take out to the amazing Cham temples. Hoi An Motorbike tour to My Son by our unique country lane route, allowing you to see and absorb more of the landscape and local life. We have lunch at a local restaurant, enjoying central Vietnamese cuisine.
After lunch you visit the UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE, My Son – a better time to visit as you’ll avoid the normal throng of bus tourists that come in the morning. After your My Son visit we drive along a quiet country highway that follows the Thu Bon River, experiencing a beautiful sunset as we cross it to return to Hoi An.
Inexperienced riders to sit on the back
Moderately experienced to drive yourself
General rules for motorbike riding in Vietnam & Other country
It is claimed that riding motorbike in Vietnam & other country is not easy, especially for the inexperienced ones. However, it would be much easier for motorcyclists if they follow the rules and traffic laws of Vietnam & other country rigidly. To ensure that you have a safe motorcycle trip and lifetime experience in Vietnam, there are some regulations that you need to bear in mind:
- Helmet is a compulsory equipment for motorbike riding
- You should use the high-quality helmet which was certified by traffic safety management bureaus or helmets following international standards. If you use the cheap helmet, it could be dangerous in case of injuries and accidents.
- In Vietnam, we follow the right hand side rule of traffic
- Be confident and decisive when riding. Don’t freak out or be nervous.
- Ride carefully and control the speed in different circumstances.
- In Vietnam & other country, it is acceptable in using horn. Therefore, using it smartly because it could help you avoid undesirable cases. In some routes, there might be blind corners or crossroads, so it would be useful to utilize horn.
- Give ways to bigger vehicles such as trucks, cars, buses or cart-transporting vehicles. It can ensure your safety and one thing for sure, they would take up for big parts of road surface.
- Ride slowly when making a turn. It is important for you to push the light signals and sound so the left-behind vehicles are aware of your turn. However, you are advised to use your hand gesture and body language also because it would be more noticeable (waving hand when you want to turn left or right)
- Show your respect and friendliness to people on the roads. Avoid conflicts with others because you don’t know who you are facing with.
- Be friendly and chummy to other vehicle controllers when they greet you.
- Be polite with the police. Don’t show out your abnormal or strange and suspicious behaviors on the road and the police will get no attention on you.
- Drinking and riding should not be gone along.