Cambodia Motorcycle Tour In Focus 7 Days
Cambodia Motorcycle Tour In Focus 7 Days This Cambodia motorbike tour is designed within 7 days being focussed on the best highlights of Cambodia with Angkor Watt, Preah Khan, Thbeng Meanchey, Stung Treng, Kratie, Kampong Cham, Phnom Penh… and it’s reall an ideal for those who are beginning riders have less time for the trip
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Tough
Group Size Medium Group
Cambodia Motorcycle Tour In Focus 7 Days
This Cambodia motorbike tour is designed within 7 days being focussed on the best highlights of Cambodia with Angkor Watt, Preah Khan, Thbeng Meanchey, Stung Treng, Kratie, Kampong Cham, Phnom Penh… and it’s reall an ideal for those who are beginning riders have less time for the trip
Destinations : Angkor to Preah Khan, Thbeng Meanchey, Stung Treng, Kratie, Kampong Cham
– Accommodation including breakfast
– Dirt bike experienced guide
– Motorbike XR250 or similar
– Riding gear
– Temple pass
– All boat transfer and ferry
– International Flights
– Departure Tax $25 (international)
– Visa Fees $20 (issued on arrival), for Laos visa, please contact us.
– Alcoholic, and other beverages
– Tips for guides.
– Personal travel insurance
– Lunches and dinners
Cambodia Motorcycle Tour In Focus
Cambodia Motorcycle Tour in Focus from Siem Reap – Tour Itinerary:
DAY 1: Cambodia Motorcycle Tour in Focus : SIEM REAP (ANGKOR) ARRIVAL (B/-/-)
Arrive in Siem Reap. Welcome by our Dirt Bike Tour Guide. Transfer to the hotel for check in. Motorbike & gear fitting. Tour briefing and welcome dinner. Overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 2: Cambodia Motorcycle Tour in Focus – ANGKOR TEMPLE COMPLEX (35KM) (B/-/-)
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, we explore the temples in Angkor Complex by motorbike on the back road. After getting our Angor pass at the check point, we visit the junlge temple of Ta Phrom, Kravan, Srah Srang, Banteay Kdei, Takeo, Chao Say Tevoda, Tommanon.
We ride on the single trails to visit the former capital of Ankor Thom including Bayon, Baphoun, Phimean Akas, Terrace of Elephants, Terrace of Leaper King. Afternoon, we extensively visit Angkor Wat, the 7th Wonder of the World and sunset view.
Overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 3: CAMBODIA MOTORCYCLE TOUR IN FOCUS: BENG MEALEA & PREAH KHAN (B/-/-)
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, we ride on the back road through the countryside and the village to visit Beng Mealea temple. This trip will make special as we can escape from the crowded tourists in Angkor complex. After cycling 20 to 25km on mixed of back road and dirt road, we arrive at the foot of Phnom Bok for water stop. Then, continue to abandoned temple Chay Srey Vibol temple built around 1100A.D.
Afternoon, visit Preah Khan temple located in Kampong Svay district. Preah Khan was once served as the capital when the King moved the capital there for a short period of time before the next King moved back. Overnight in Ta Seng village located near Preah Khan temple.
DAY 4: CAMBODIA MOTORCYCLE TOUR IN FOCUS: PREAH KHAN – THBENG MEANCHEY – STUNG TRENG (B/-/-)
We have simple breakfast. Then ried to Thbeng Meanchey, the provincial capital of Preah Vihear province. We stop in the town to get gasoline before crossing to Thala Variwat. Here, we have to take a ferry. Continue the journey to Stung Treng. Our dirt road today is very slippy in rainy season from May to October. So, we have to caution all the times. We arrive in Stung Treng and check in at the hotel. Overnight in Stung Treng.
DAY 5: CAMBODIA MOTORCYCLE TOUR IN FOCUS: STUNG TRENG – KRATIE (B/-/-)
After breakfast, we take the dirt road along the Mekong River to SreKrasang. Then continue on the sealed road before turning right on the back road. This road along the Mekong River is less busy with traffic. We enjoy the scenery, the village along the river. Then we stop at Prek Kampi to take the boat trip to spot for Irrawady Dolphin. If we missed the dolphin in Laos, we won’t miss the chance to see the dolphin at Prek Kampi as they mostly show up at this spot. Check in at the hotel. Overnight in Kratie.
DAY 6: CAMBODIA MOTORCYCLE TOUR IN FOCUS: KRATIE – PHNOM PENH (B/-/-)
After breakfast. We ride along the Mekong River to cross the ferry at Stung Trong. Continue on the dirt road to Kampong Cham. We stop to visit the hilltop Han Chey temple. From Kampong Cham, we take the off road along the Mekong river passing Peam Chikong. Afternoon, we arrive at Roka Kong then continue 40km on the sealed road to Phnom Penh. This part of the road is getting busy as we cannot avoid taking another getting to Phnom Penh.
DAY 7: CAMBODIA MOTORCYCLE TOUR IN FOCUS: PHNOM PENH (B/-/-)
Breakfast at the hotel. Free at leisure to relax before transfering to the airport for departure flight.
End of Trip.
Motorbike: Included XR250, CRF250, WR250F.
Road Surface: This tour mostly follows mixed of dirt road, passing the countryside and the rice field, the jungle. The back road along the village is small but enjoyable for motorbike, less busy. A little bit sandy, muddy and potholes.
Support: No support vehicle. Extra charge USD100 per day 4×4 if request.
Group: Minimum 2. Maximum 15.
Staff: Groups of 6 or more, a Dirt Bike Tour Leader, plus one bike mechanic. Groups below 5 will be led by our local dirt bike guide who is also good at mechanic.
Food: Breakfast only.
When Motorcycle we stay in friendly hotel, guesthouse or homestays. Some are more basic than others! Bear in mind that some of the places we overnight in are not on the standard tourist trail.In larger cities and towns, our hotels are generally more western style and are three or four hotels or resort. Please do not expect the same standard as you would your home.
Homestay in the villages is simple interm of bedding condition and ementies. We will sleep on beds or floor with mattress, clean sheet, pillow and mosquito nets. Toilet is usually western style.
General rules for motorbike riding in Vietnam & Other country
It is claimed that riding motorbike in Vietnam & other country is not easy, especially for the inexperienced ones. However, it would be much easier for motorcyclists if they follow the rules and traffic laws of Vietnam & other country rigidly. To ensure that you have a safe motorcycle trip and lifetime experience in Vietnam, there are some regulations that you need to bear in mind:
- Helmet is a compulsory equipment for motorbike riding
- You should use the high-quality helmet which was certified by traffic safety management bureaus or helmets following international standards. If you use the cheap helmet, it could be dangerous in case of injuries and accidents.
- In Vietnam, we follow the right hand side rule of traffic
- Be confident and decisive when riding. Don’t freak out or be nervous.
- Ride carefully and control the speed in different circumstances.
- In Vietnam & other country, it is acceptable in using horn. Therefore, using it smartly because it could help you avoid undesirable cases. In some routes, there might be blind corners or crossroads, so it would be useful to utilize horn.
- Give ways to bigger vehicles such as trucks, cars, buses or cart-transporting vehicles. It can ensure your safety and one thing for sure, they would take up for big parts of road surface.
- Ride slowly when making a turn. It is important for you to push the light signals and sound so the left-behind vehicles are aware of your turn. However, you are advised to use your hand gesture and body language also because it would be more noticeable (waving hand when you want to turn left or right)
- Show your respect and friendliness to people on the roads. Avoid conflicts with others because you don’t know who you are facing with.
- Be friendly and chummy to other vehicle controllers when they greet you.
- Be polite with the police. Don’t show out your abnormal or strange and suspicious behaviors on the road and the police will get no attention on you.
- Drinking and riding should not be gone along.