Cambodia Mountain Motorcycle tour 6 Days
Cambodia Mountain Motorcycle tour 6 Days You will have chances to admire The Cardamom Mountains region – the largest wilderness in mainland Southeast Asia, preserving a remarkable number of species that are endangered (and in some cases extinct) elsewhere in the world and discover lifestyles of some ethic minorites like The Porr…
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Tough
Group Size Medium Group
Cambodia Mountain Motorcycle tour 6 Days
You will have chances to admire The Cardamom Mountains region – the largest wilderness in mainland Southeast Asia, preserving a remarkable number of species that are endangered (and in some cases extinct) elsewhere in the world and discover lifestyles of some ethic minorites like The Porr…
Destinations : Phnom Penh, Kompong Speu, Veal Veng, Koh Kong
Professional tour guide with his bike Honda motorbike 3rd party insurance – Applies only for riders having motorbike driving licence.
A cambodian driving licence will have to be purchased (45$)
Helmet, goggles, gloves, elbow and knee pads set River crossings
Entrance fees for temples, national park or ferry
Damages to motorcycle
Alcohol and soft drinks
Airport transfer and pick-up
Support vehicle on request ($180/day to be shared among the participants)
Cambodia Mountain Motorcycle tour
Cambodia Mountain Motorcycle Tour – Tour Itinerary:
DAY 1: CAMBODIA MOUNTAIN MOTORBIKE TOUR: PHNOM PENH MOTORBIKE TOUR TO KOMPONG SPEU:
We will transfer from Phnom Penh to Kompong Speu, where we leave the highway and join the winding ox-cart track through Aural National Park to Sophat. We stay overnight here in a traditional village house.
DAY 2: Cambodia Mountain Motorcycle Tour : MOTORBIKE TOUR TOWARDS CARDAMOM MOUNTAINS:
Riding along a challenging jungle path and crossing numerous rickety bridges through Araing and Thmor Bang, we enter the Cardamom Mountains. After two days, we ride a motorcycle to the coastal border town of Koh Kong.
DAY 3: Cambodia Mountain Motorcycle Tour : KOH KONG MOTORBIKE TOUR:
We will make a motorbike trip towards the jungle trail through bamboo groves and rocky inclines to a set of river rapids. Cool off i the night.
DAY 4: Cambodia Mountain Motorcycle Tour: LOCAL VILLAGES MOTORBIKE TOUR
We start a motorcyle trip through the Cardamoms, along the most extreme trail Cambodia has to offer, until we reach O’ Saom. This isolated village is completely cut off from civilisation during the rainy season is completely self-sufficient, with its own homegrown fruits and vegetables and freshwater supply. Villagers also report the occasional glimpse of wild crocodiles. Here you have the option of either camping out or staying at their own guesthouse!
DAY 5: Cambodia Mountain Motorcycle Tour: VEAL VENG MOTORBIKE TOUR
We keep riding our journey along the trail to Veal Veng, another remote village where we stop for lunch. Leaving Veal Veng, we take a ride to the town of Pursat, famous for its marble sculpting, where we stay the night.
DAY 6: Cambodia Mountain Motorcycle Tour: MOTORBIKE TOUR TOWARDS PHNOM PENH
After an off-road adventure that rivals the best, it’s plain sailing from Pursat along a new tarmac road, passing through Kompong Chhnang en route to Phnom Penh.
End of Trip.
When Motorcycle we stay in friendly hotel, guesthouse or homestays. Some are more basic than others! Bear in mind that some of the places we overnight in are not on the standard tourist trail.In larger cities and towns, our hotels are generally more western style and are three or four hotels or resort. Please do not expect the same standard as you would your home.
Homestay in the villages is simple interm of bedding condition and ementies. We will sleep on beds or floor with mattress, clean sheet, pillow and mosquito nets. Toilet is usually western style.
General rules for motorbike riding in Vietnam & Other country
It is claimed that riding motorbike in Vietnam & other country is not easy, especially for the inexperienced ones. However, it would be much easier for motorcyclists if they follow the rules and traffic laws of Vietnam & other country rigidly. To ensure that you have a safe motorcycle trip and lifetime experience in Vietnam, there are some regulations that you need to bear in mind:
- Helmet is a compulsory equipment for motorbike riding
- You should use the high-quality helmet which was certified by traffic safety management bureaus or helmets following international standards. If you use the cheap helmet, it could be dangerous in case of injuries and accidents.
- In Vietnam, we follow the right hand side rule of traffic
- Be confident and decisive when riding. Don’t freak out or be nervous.
- Ride carefully and control the speed in different circumstances.
- In Vietnam & other country, it is acceptable in using horn. Therefore, using it smartly because it could help you avoid undesirable cases. In some routes, there might be blind corners or crossroads, so it would be useful to utilize horn.
- Give ways to bigger vehicles such as trucks, cars, buses or cart-transporting vehicles. It can ensure your safety and one thing for sure, they would take up for big parts of road surface.
- Ride slowly when making a turn. It is important for you to push the light signals and sound so the left-behind vehicles are aware of your turn. However, you are advised to use your hand gesture and body language also because it would be more noticeable (waving hand when you want to turn left or right)
- Show your respect and friendliness to people on the roads. Avoid conflicts with others because you don’t know who you are facing with.
- Be friendly and chummy to other vehicle controllers when they greet you.
- Be polite with the police. Don’t show out your abnormal or strange and suspicious behaviors on the road and the police will get no attention on you.
- Drinking and riding should not be gone along.