Classy Saigon motorcycle tour deep into Mekong Delta 3 Days
Classy Saigon motorcycle tour deep into Mekong Delta 3 Days A three day trip into the heart of the Mekong Delta will provide you with remarkable experience when riding on the country roads, some are unpaved and discover tranquil scenery of rural and lives of locals on the less traveled paths.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Strenuous
Group Size Medium Group
Classy Saigon motorcycle tour deep into Mekong Delta 3 Days
A three day trip into the heart of the Mekong Delta will provide you with remarkable experience when riding on the country roads, some are unpaved and discover tranquil scenery of rural and lives of locals on the less traveled paths.
Destinations : Saigon, My Tho, Cai Be, Vinh Long, Can Tho
Our trip cost usually includes the following services. Please bear in mind JET Travel is specialized in tailor-made trips. Trip cost vary depending on group size and other details.
Quality Japanese Honda Motorcycles with spare things ( Honda XR 150cc or Honda CRF250L ) CRF250L cost extra;
Tour guide/Translator/Mechanic (He’s three in one!);
Standard hotel (double, twins or triple shared room) and/or homestay (sleeping bags, mosquito nets, sheets, pillows etc. are provided);
Third party motorbike insurance;
All food (Vietnamese food, Western food costs extra);
All entrance fees, permits, tickets, boat trips, ferries, bamboo rafts, etc;
Helmets/Gloves and Bright reflecting Jackets
Hotel pick up
Personal expenses, personal medical insurance;
Single room supplement if you request a single room;
Motorbiking protective pants, jacket, gloves, helmet, rain gear and other safety equipment at favourable rental rate;
Bike shipping and tour guide’s travel back to Hanoi (for Ho Chi Minh trail/road trips or tours that don’t end in Hanoi);
Train or flight tickets before and after your tour;
Breakfast on the departure day and dinner on the return day;
Accommodation and food in Hanoi;
+ Single stay will cost 20 USD extra/ day
+ We provide support vehicle and driver with extra price of 150 USD/day/ truck upon request!
+ Ho Chi Minh trail motorbike tours will cost more. Please CONTACT US for more details.
+ If tours are not depart/ end in Hanoi then surcharge for bike shipping to/ back: 120 USD/ bike.
Classy Saigon motorcycle tour deep into Mekong Delta
DAY 1: Saigon Motorbike Tour within 3 days into the heart of the Mekong Delta : SAIGON MOTORCYCLE TOUR PASSING MY THO TO CAI BE
7.30 AM – Depart from Saigon to Tan An Town by motors through the peaceful villages. The scene changes from bustling streets with buildings and noise to peaceful rice paddles with cottages and small houses on the way – in the open air of “steel horses”.
Stop for a rest in My Tho. Lunch in local restaurant. Keep riding to Cai Be along the sides of Tien River to enjoy the tranquil rice fields, orchards, water buffalos, ducks are swimming in the same rivers.
Arrive at Cai Be in the late afternoon. You, with your motorbikes, will take a boat to the Vietnamese Tradional Ancient House, which is one of the nicest and oldest in the South of Vietnam remained intact over hundred years old and after so many turbulent occurrences in the war time.
Enjoy a welcome dinner will be prepared by friendly local host with warmness to get your energy back. Homestay in Cai Be.
180 km motors riding (5 hours)
30 minutes transfer by boat
Culture Exchange at homestay
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
DAY 2: Saigon Motorbike Tour within 3 days into the heart of the Mekong Delta : CAI BE MOTORCYCLE TOUR PASSING VINH LONG TO CAN THO
After early breakfast with Vietnam bean coffee, start your day with the motor rides on the island. It is a great chance for you to meet the local villagers, farmers. A short cruise on Tien River to visit the most unique floating market of Southern Vietnam. Disembark in Vinh Long pier in late morning; we head for Cantho on your motors with stops on the way to experience the daily life in the Mekong Delta region.
Overnight in Cantho.
90 km motors riding (2.5 hours)
2.5 hrs boat trip
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
DAY 3: Saigon Motorbike Tour within 3 days into the heart of the Mekong Delta : CAN THO MOTORCYCLE TOUR PASSING CAI RANG TO SAIGON
6.30 AM – Ride to Ninh Kieu Pier to take a boat trip to Cai Rang floating market, one of the busiest fruit market in Southeast Asia. We have a long distance cruise & walk on a quiet country road to take in the magnificent scenery and get close to the locals as they go about their daily routine. Back to Hotel for breakfast.
Then we will have short visit to Can Tho central market and Binh Thuy ancient house whose design is a combination of Vietnam and France with interesting involved stories but also a garden with various flowers and fruits, including a wide range of orchids and a record cactus.
Motorcycle heading back to Saigon by 1A highway on your “steel horses” with stops for rest. Lunch en route. Arrive your hotel in Saigon in late afternoon.
215 km motors riding (6.5 hours)
2.5 hrs boat trip
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
When Motorcycle we stay in friendly hotel, guesthouse or homestays. Some are more basic than others! Bear in mind that some of the places we overnight in are not on the standard tourist trail.In larger cities and towns, our hotels are generally more western style and are three or four hotels or resort. Please do not expect the same standard as you would your home.
Homestay in the villages is simple interm of bedding condition and ementies. We will sleep on beds or floor with mattress, clean sheet, pillow and mosquito nets. Toilet is usually western style.
General rules for motorbike riding in Vietnam & Other country
It is claimed that riding motorbike in Vietnam & other country is not easy, especially for the inexperienced ones. However, it would be much easier for motorcyclists if they follow the rules and traffic laws of Vietnam & other country rigidly. To ensure that you have a safe motorcycle trip and lifetime experience in Vietnam, there are some regulations that you need to bear in mind:
- Helmet is a compulsory equipment for motorbike riding
- You should use the high-quality helmet which was certified by traffic safety management bureaus or helmets following international standards. If you use the cheap helmet, it could be dangerous in case of injuries and accidents.
- In Vietnam, we follow the right hand side rule of traffic
- Be confident and decisive when riding. Don’t freak out or be nervous.
- Ride carefully and control the speed in different circumstances.
- In Vietnam & other country, it is acceptable in using horn. Therefore, using it smartly because it could help you avoid undesirable cases. In some routes, there might be blind corners or crossroads, so it would be useful to utilize horn.
- Give ways to bigger vehicles such as trucks, cars, buses or cart-transporting vehicles. It can ensure your safety and one thing for sure, they would take up for big parts of road surface.
- Ride slowly when making a turn. It is important for you to push the light signals and sound so the left-behind vehicles are aware of your turn. However, you are advised to use your hand gesture and body language also because it would be more noticeable (waving hand when you want to turn left or right)
- Show your respect and friendliness to people on the roads. Avoid conflicts with others because you don’t know who you are facing with.
- Be friendly and chummy to other vehicle controllers when they greet you.
- Be polite with the police. Don’t show out your abnormal or strange and suspicious behaviors on the road and the police will get no attention on you.
- Drinking and riding should not be gone along.