FINEST VIETNAM MOTORCYCLE TRIP FROM SAIGON TO MEKONG DELTA 2 DAYS
FINEST VIETNAM MOTORCYCLE TRIP FROM SAIGON TO MEKONG DELTA 2 DAYS Saigon to Mekong delta motorbike tour take riders across the massive delta with a condensed network of rivers and canals. You will enjoy the boat trip in Ben Tre and My Tho. The highlight is the trip to the Cai Rang floating market in Can Tho. You will revel in the water life while riding on the magnificent countryside roads.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Strenuous
Group Size Medium Group
FINEST VIETNAM MOTORCYCLE TRIP FROM SAIGON TO MEKONG DELTA 2 DAYS
Saigon to Mekong delta motorbike tour take riders across the massive delta with a condensed network of rivers and canals. You will enjoy the boat trip in Ben Tre and My Tho. The highlight is the trip to the Cai Rang floating market in Can Tho. You will revel in the water life while riding on the magnificent countryside roads.
Destinations : Saigon – Can Tho – Cai Rang floating market – Sai Gon
Our trip cost usually includes the following services. Please bear in mind JET Travel is specialized in tailor-made trips. Trip cost vary depending on group size and other details.
Quality Japanese Honda Motorcycles with spare things ( Honda XR 150cc or Honda CRF250L ) CRF250L cost extra;
Tour guide/Translator/Mechanic (He’s three in one!);
Standard hotel (double, twins or triple shared room) and/or homestay (sleeping bags, mosquito nets, sheets, pillows etc. are provided);
Third party motorbike insurance;
All food (Vietnamese food, Western food costs extra);
All entrance fees, permits, tickets, boat trips, ferries, bamboo rafts, etc;
Helmets/Gloves and Bright reflecting Jackets
Hotel pick up
Personal expenses, personal medical insurance;
Single room supplement if you request a single room;
Motorbiking protective pants, jacket, gloves, helmet, rain gear and other safety equipment at favourable rental rate;
Bike shipping and tour guide’s travel back to Hanoi (for Ho Chi Minh trail/road trips or tours that don’t end in Hanoi);
Train or flight tickets before and after your tour;
Breakfast on the departure day and dinner on the return day;
Accommodation and food in Hanoi;
+ Single stay will cost 20 USD extra/ day
+ We provide support vehicle and driver with extra price of 150 USD/day/ truck upon request!
+ Ho Chi Minh trail motorbike tours will cost more. Please CONTACT US for more details.
+ If tours are not depart/ end in Hanoi then surcharge for bike shipping to/ back: 120 USD/ bike.
FINEST VIETNAM MOTORCYCLE TRIP FROM SAIGON TO MEKONG DELTA
Day 1: Vietnam motorcycle trip from Saigon to Can Tho : Saigon motorbike tour to Can Tho (L/D)
After picking up at the hotel, we start to ride passing the green rice fields, leading to the beautiful rural My Tho city. The morning trip continues on a motorized boat on the Tien river to the Qui (Tortoise islet). On the way, view on the fishing port, stilt houses, boat building workshops, the other Dragon, Phoenix and Unicorn islet. The cruise is leading through Bao Dinh canal, where we enter the Ben Tre province, “the country of coconut”, and see a typical agricultural model call “Garden – Pond – Cage”.
Afterwards a boat trip through the small canal – fully covered by the shadows of the coconut trees. Lunch will later be served right in the heart of the orchard garden.After lunch, taking a walk along the village and visiting a fruit garden. Enjoying the tropical fruit while listening to the sound of “Southern Vietnamese folk music” performed by the islanders.
Possibility to join the daily activities of the local people and enjoy the atmosphere of this beautiful natural countryside. We continue to ride to Can Tho. Can Tho is a city in southern Vietnam’s Mekong Delta region. Set on the southern bank of the Hau River, it’s known for its canal network and nearby floating markets. The modern 2.75-km cable-stayed Can Tho Bridge spans the river. The busy Ninh Kieu waterfront is a hub for boat trips on surrounding waterways. Illuminated at night, Can Tho’s waterfront is home to floating restaurants, bars and hotels.
Overnight in Can Tho
Day 2: Vietnam motorcycle trip from Saigon to Can Tho : Cai Rang Floating Market –Motorbike tour to Ho Chi Minh City. (B/L)
Start from Ninh Kieu boat quay, where we cruise along the small and picturesque canals and stop to see the Cai Rang floating market (the nicest one with heaps of rowing boats). The Cai Rang Floating Market, the largest wholesale floating market in the Mekong Delta, starts around 05:00 and runs until around midday, meaning that you’ll have to get an early start to the day if you want to visit.
Most tour boats along the riverfront leave between 05:00 and 07:00, so if don’t make it to the water by then you’ll have a hard time finding a tour. We stop to enjoy the beautiful scenery and the daily activities of the locals who lives along the Mekong canals. Walking through the village to visit a rice husking mill and a rice/noodle shop, where we observe how it is made. Later on, we ride back to Saigon via My Tho, where the tour ends.
When Motorcycle we stay in friendly hotel, guesthouse or homestays. Some are more basic than others! Bear in mind that some of the places we overnight in are not on the standard tourist trail.In larger cities and towns, our hotels are generally more western style and are three or four hotels or resort. Please do not expect the same standard as you would your home.
Homestay in the villages is simple interm of bedding condition and ementies. We will sleep on beds or floor with mattress, clean sheet, pillow and mosquito nets. Toilet is usually western style.
General rules for motorbike riding in Vietnam & Other country
It is claimed that riding motorbike in Vietnam & other country is not easy, especially for the inexperienced ones. However, it would be much easier for motorcyclists if they follow the rules and traffic laws of Vietnam & other country rigidly. To ensure that you have a safe motorcycle trip and lifetime experience in Vietnam, there are some regulations that you need to bear in mind:
- Helmet is a compulsory equipment for motorbike riding
- You should use the high-quality helmet which was certified by traffic safety management bureaus or helmets following international standards. If you use the cheap helmet, it could be dangerous in case of injuries and accidents.
- In Vietnam, we follow the right hand side rule of traffic
- Be confident and decisive when riding. Don’t freak out or be nervous.
- Ride carefully and control the speed in different circumstances.
- In Vietnam & other country, it is acceptable in using horn. Therefore, using it smartly because it could help you avoid undesirable cases. In some routes, there might be blind corners or crossroads, so it would be useful to utilize horn.
- Give ways to bigger vehicles such as trucks, cars, buses or cart-transporting vehicles. It can ensure your safety and one thing for sure, they would take up for big parts of road surface.
- Ride slowly when making a turn. It is important for you to push the light signals and sound so the left-behind vehicles are aware of your turn. However, you are advised to use your hand gesture and body language also because it would be more noticeable (waving hand when you want to turn left or right)
- Show your respect and friendliness to people on the roads. Avoid conflicts with others because you don’t know who you are facing with.
- Be friendly and chummy to other vehicle controllers when they greet you.
- Be polite with the police. Don’t show out your abnormal or strange and suspicious behaviors on the road and the police will get no attention on you.
- Drinking and riding should not be gone along.