hanoi motorbike night food tours 4 hours
hanoi motorbike night food tours 4 hours Our tour offer with beautifull vespa scooter, if you looking for beautifull bike come to join us all our tour run by vespa scooter
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
hanoi motorbike night food tours 4 hours
Our tour offer with beautifull vespa scooter, if you looking for beautifull bike come to join us all our tour run by vespa scooter
English Speaking Tour guide/Mechanic / Photographer / Video Recorder.
Quality Motorcycles with scooter driver
All meals on tour (local Vietnamese food)
All entrance tickets/ Permits to remote areas
Hotel pick up
Visa to Vietnam
Gratuities, tips for tour guides/ drivers
Beverages & other personal expenses
hanoi motorbike night food tours
Tour Name : Hanoi by night food tour !
Duration: 4 hours Tour starts daily at 6 – 10 pm
Our vespa scooter take guests to sample the best dishes that Vietnam has to offer! This is a great way to see parts of the city that most tourists don’t get the chance to see or even hear about. Taking you to the most popular street stalls, hidden alleyways and of course where the locals love to hang out with their friends.our vespa scooter pick you up from your hotel, then drive you to a popular street café where you will experience the hustle and bustle of this city with popular lemon-tea drinks and sunflower seeds. Continuing into town in one of the most busy and beautiful places where young people come here to meet friends, then we come to the famoust local restaurant for our fisrt stop to eat Bun Cha ,and take photos of the Opera house. The tour then takes you to to see the beautiful ceramic road and Chuong Duong Bridge to have a glimpse of Hanoi on the two banks of the red river, and stop at historical bridge of long bien . The exciting rides in organized, chaotic traffic takes you to a local restaurant with authentic food and then to small alleys to try a different versions of Pho cuon and Vietnamese dishes that are world famous and the opportunity to try many different foods from here. A ride around the big lake is a romantic sight of Hanoi that most travelers rarely have the chance to see, which you will experinece a big ”wow” factor. This will surely make you say ”I’m happy that I did this trip!” Continuing with the tour, ride vespa’s around Hanoi city and drive past Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, a few minute stop for egg coffee, one of the most famous of coffees in Hanoi. Now it’s time to hang out with the young Hanoian crowd in a local bar with trendy, live music. Here you will have an opportunity to take the stage and perfom yourself or listen to local musical talent performing both in Vietnamese and English, showing off their unique style and talent.
Come with us on our Vespa Tours and experience your own personal Hanoi, making new friendships and everlasting memories!
General rules for motorbike riding in Vietnam & Other country
It is claimed that riding motorbike in Vietnam & other country is not easy, especially for the inexperienced ones. However, it would be much easier for motorcyclists if they follow the rules and traffic laws of Vietnam & other country rigidly. To ensure that you have a safe motorcycle trip and lifetime experience in Vietnam, there are some regulations that you need to bear in mind:
- Helmet is a compulsory equipment for motorbike riding
- You should use the high-quality helmet which was certified by traffic safety management bureaus or helmets following international standards. If you use the cheap helmet, it could be dangerous in case of injuries and accidents.
- In Vietnam, we follow the right hand side rule of traffic
- Be confident and decisive when riding. Don’t freak out or be nervous.
- Ride carefully and control the speed in different circumstances.
- In Vietnam & other country, it is acceptable in using horn. Therefore, using it smartly because it could help you avoid undesirable cases. In some routes, there might be blind corners or crossroads, so it would be useful to utilize horn.
- Give ways to bigger vehicles such as trucks, cars, buses or cart-transporting vehicles. It can ensure your safety and one thing for sure, they would take up for big parts of road surface.
- Ride slowly when making a turn. It is important for you to push the light signals and sound so the left-behind vehicles are aware of your turn. However, you are advised to use your hand gesture and body language also because it would be more noticeable (waving hand when you want to turn left or right)
- Show your respect and friendliness to people on the roads. Avoid conflicts with others because you don’t know who you are facing with.
- Be friendly and chummy to other vehicle controllers when they greet you.
- Be polite with the police. Don’t show out your abnormal or strange and suspicious behaviors on the road and the police will get no attention on you.
- Drinking and riding should not be gone along.