Jubilant Saigon Motorbike Tour To Nha Trang Via Bao Loc and Dalat 3 Days
Jubilant Saigon Motorbike Tour To Nha Trang Via Bao Loc and Dalat 3 Days Jubilant Saigon Motorbike Tour To Nha Trang Via Bao Loc and Dalat will help you discover the Central Highlands with beautiful waterfall, tea and coffee plantation before ending up in the sunny Nha Trang beach.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Tough
Group Size Medium Group
Jubilant Saigon Motorbike Tour To Nha Trang Via Bao Loc and Dalat 3 Days
Jubilant Saigon Motorbike Tour To Nha Trang Via Bao Loc and Dalat will help you discover the Central Highlands with beautiful waterfall, tea and coffee plantation before ending up in the sunny Nha Trang beach.
Destinations : Saigon – Bao Loc – Da Lat – Nha Trang
Southern Motorbike Tours
Southern Motorbike Tours take riders to discover Southern Vietnam by motorcycle, moped, or scooter. This region covers the Mekong Delta, the extreme southern end of the Mekong River, and the area around Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam. Like all river deltas, it receives the bounty of the siltation from the upper Mekong, and as such is a very rich and lush area, covered with rice fields. It produces about half of the total of Vietnam’s agricultural output (in fact, the delta produces more rice than Korea and Japan together), and is the place for timeless views of farmers planting or harvesting rice. The Mekong splits in Cambodia into two main rivers, the Bassac (Hậu Giang) and the First River (Tiền Giang). Then in Vietnam it splinters into a more complex system, creating a maze of small canals, rivers and arroyos interspersed with villages and floating markets. Life in the Mekong Delta revolves around the river, and all the villages are often accessible by river as well as by road. The Southern Vietnam destinations include Cat Tien National Park, Con Dao, Can Tho, Chau Doc , Cu Chi, Ho Chi Minh City, Long Xuyen, Mui Ne, My Tho, Phan Thiet, Phu Quoc, Vung Tau, Tay Ninh, Vinh Long, Tra Vinh with the economic engine of Vietnam built around Ho Chi Minh City.
Our trip cost usually includes the following services. Please bear in mind JET Travel is specialized in tailor-made trips. Trip cost vary depending on group size and other details.
Quality Japanese Honda Motorcycles with spare things ( Honda XR 150cc or Honda CRF250L ) CRF250L cost extra;
Tour guide/Translator/Mechanic (He’s three in one!);
Standard hotel (double, twins or triple shared room) and/or homestay (sleeping bags, mosquito nets, sheets, pillows etc. are provided);
Third party motorbike insurance;
All food (Vietnamese food, Western food costs extra);
All entrance fees, permits, tickets, boat trips, ferries, bamboo rafts, etc;
Helmets/Gloves and Bright reflecting Jackets
Hotel pick up
Personal expenses, personal medical insurance;
Single room supplement if you request a single room;
Motorbiking protective pants, jacket, gloves, helmet, rain gear and other safety equipment at favourable rental rate;
Bike shipping and tour guide’s travel back to Hanoi (for Ho Chi Minh trail/road trips or tours that don’t end in Hanoi);
Train or flight tickets before and after your tour;
Breakfast on the departure day and dinner on the return day;
Accommodation and food in Hanoi;
+ Single stay will cost 20 USD extra/ day
+ We provide support vehicle and driver with extra price of 150 USD/day/ truck upon request!
+ Ho Chi Minh trail motorbike tours will cost more. Please CONTACT US for more details.
+ If tours are not depart/ end in Hanoi then surcharge for bike shipping to/ back: 120 USD/ bike.
Jubilant Saigon Motorbike Tour To Nha Trang Via Bao Loc and Dalat
DAY 1: Saigon motorcycle tour to Nha Trang : SAIGON MOTORBIKE TOUR TO BAO LOC VIA CAT TIEN NATIONAL PARK
We start to Cat Tien National Park for sightseeing. Then we continue to ride to the Central Highlands and stop in the K’ho ethnic minority village to learn the culture of their wild life in the edge of the Central Highlands. Arrive in Bao Loc after visiting Dambri waterfall – about 90 meters high. Overnight in Bao Loc.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
DAY 2: Saigon motorcycle tour to Nha Trang : BAO LOC MOTORBIKE TOUR TO DALAT (140 KM – 5 HOUR RIDE)
Leaving Bao Loc for Dalat, visit the green tea farms, the cascade waterfall, Pongour, mushroom farms, silkworm villages and silk processing chains, coffee plantations, mushrooms, vegetable and flower farms, visit the highlights of the city like Crazy House, Flower Market, Dragon Pagoda. Arrive in Dalat around 5 pm.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
DAY 3: Saigon motorcycle tour to Nha Trang : DALAT MOTORBIKE TOUR TO NHA TRANG (140 KM – 4 HOURS)
The enjoyable Vietnam motorbike tour will finish at around noon in the coastal city of Nha Trang. Check in the hotel of your choice and say good bye to the staff, then enjoy your relaxing time on the beach.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
When Motorcycle we stay in friendly hotel, guesthouse or homestays. Some are more basic than others! Bear in mind that some of the places we overnight in are not on the standard tourist trail.In larger cities and towns, our hotels are generally more western style and are three or four hotels or resort. Please do not expect the same standard as you would your home.
Homestay in the villages is simple interm of bedding condition and ementies. We will sleep on beds or floor with mattress, clean sheet, pillow and mosquito nets. Toilet is usually western style.
General rules for motorbike riding in Vietnam & Other country
It is claimed that riding motorbike in Vietnam & other country is not easy, especially for the inexperienced ones. However, it would be much easier for motorcyclists if they follow the rules and traffic laws of Vietnam & other country rigidly. To ensure that you have a safe motorcycle trip and lifetime experience in Vietnam, there are some regulations that you need to bear in mind:
- Helmet is a compulsory equipment for motorbike riding
- You should use the high-quality helmet which was certified by traffic safety management bureaus or helmets following international standards. If you use the cheap helmet, it could be dangerous in case of injuries and accidents.
- In Vietnam, we follow the right hand side rule of traffic
- Be confident and decisive when riding. Don’t freak out or be nervous.
- Ride carefully and control the speed in different circumstances.
- In Vietnam & other country, it is acceptable in using horn. Therefore, using it smartly because it could help you avoid undesirable cases. In some routes, there might be blind corners or crossroads, so it would be useful to utilize horn.
- Give ways to bigger vehicles such as trucks, cars, buses or cart-transporting vehicles. It can ensure your safety and one thing for sure, they would take up for big parts of road surface.
- Ride slowly when making a turn. It is important for you to push the light signals and sound so the left-behind vehicles are aware of your turn. However, you are advised to use your hand gesture and body language also because it would be more noticeable (waving hand when you want to turn left or right)
- Show your respect and friendliness to people on the roads. Avoid conflicts with others because you don’t know who you are facing with.
- Be friendly and chummy to other vehicle controllers when they greet you.
- Be polite with the police. Don’t show out your abnormal or strange and suspicious behaviors on the road and the police will get no attention on you.
- Drinking and riding should not be gone along.