Southern Cambodia Motorcycle Tour in Focus 4 Days
Southern Cambodia Motorcycle Tour in Focus 4 Days Let’s go to the beach in this Cambodia Southern motorbike tour. The South has many to offer, remote temples, Bokor mountain, forest and jungle trails, exotic beaches… It is a little Cambodia in itself !
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Medium Group
Southern Cambodia Motorcycle Tour in Focus 4 Days
Let’s go to the beach in this Cambodia Southern motorbike tour. The South has many to offer, remote temples, Bokor mountain, forest and jungle trails, exotic beaches… It is a little Cambodia in itself !
Destinations : Phnom Penh, Kampong Speu, Kirirom National Park, Kep, Rabbit Island, Kampot, Phnum Chisor
Cambodia Motorbike Tours
Cambodia Motorbike Tours inspire motorcyclists to ride off-road motorcycle trips by dirt bike, scooter, or motorbikes discovering Cardamom and Elephant Mountains (Battambang, Kampot, Koh Kong, Pailin, Pursat, Sihanoukville, Bokor National Park, Kep) known as the western mountain ranges, gulf coast beaches and offshore islands, North-western Cambodia (Angkor Archaeological Park, Anlong Veng, Siem Reap, Sisophon, Koh Ker, Poipet, Tonle Sap Lake, Preah Vihear), Angkor, the main reason most visitors come to Cambodia, plus a huge lake and the northern mountains, Mekong Lowlands and Central Plains (Phnom Penh, Kampong Cham , Kompong Thom, Krek) known as the capital city and the central flatlands, and Eastern Cambodia (Banlung, Kratie, Sen Monorom, Stung Treng) known as remote rural areas and national parks east of the mighty Mekong.
Professional tour guide with his bike
Honda XR250, Baja or XR400
3rd party liability insurance
Helmet, goggles, gloves, elbow and knee pads set
* Personal insurance
* Damages to motorcycle
* Alcohol and soft drinks
* Airport transfer and pick-up
* Entrance fees for temples, national park or ferry
* Support vehicle on request ($180/day to be shared among the participants)
* Personal expenses
Southern Cambodia Motorcycle Tour in Focus
Southern Cambodia Motorbike Tour from Phnom Penh to Kam pot – Tour Itinerary:
DAY 1: Southern Cambodia Motorbike Tour: PHNOM PENH MOTORBIKE TOUR TO KIRIROM NATIONAL PARK VIA KAMPONG SPEU (130KM)
We will go towards Phnom Basseth the nearest mountain to Phnom Penh with a small temple on top, friendly monks in saffron coloured robes and a scenic view on the mountains of Kirirom. We will ride our motorbikes to the West on small trails, gravel roads and along green rice fields then reach Kirirom National Park before sunset.
Accommodation: Guest house with basic comfort or Kirirom Resort with AC, Sat TV, hot shower and swimming pool or special jungle adventure camping overnight on request.
DAY 2: Southern Cambodia Motorbike Tour: KIRIROM NATIONAL PARK MOTORBIKE TOUR TO RABBIT ISLAND VIA KEP (110KM)
We will make a journey to Rabbit Island in the South of Cambodia. Along the Bokor Mountains we ride through remote villages, off the beaten tracks and enjoy the nice mountain scenery of this area.
In the late afternoon a boat will take us to the island where a colourful sunset is waiting for us. And of course… on the beach, we will enjoy seafood like Barracuda BBQ or shrimps with a Kampot pepper sauce!
Accommodation: Bamboo hut, basic comfort on Rabbit Island.
DAY 3: Southern Cambodia Motorbike Tour: RABBIT ISLAND MOTORBIKE TOUR TO KAMPOT (110KM)
Today will be a short day but very scenic! We will take a ride through the Pepper plantations and visit the caves in Kompong Trat and Kampot. Young children will lead us through the narrow caves and show us an ancient temple built in the cave.
Accommodation: Utopia guesthouse, basic comfort but very nice place to relax.
DAY 4: Southern Cambodia Motorbike Tour: KAMPOT MOTORBIKE TOUR TO PHNOM PENH VIA PHNUM CHISOR (160KM)
We will enjoy a new day with a nice seafood breakfast in Kep market then we will discover a cave in a hill with an ancient temple inside. Some young kids will help us through. We will have our lunch on the top of Phnom Chisor, one of the first ancient temples in Cambodia. But we have to walk up around 300 steps before we can enjoy the beautiful scenery around this area, 360° panorama view from Phnom Da and Tonle Bati to Phnom Tamao. We will make a motorbike trip back to Phnom Penh around 5pm.
Accommodation: Hotel, AC, Sat TV, hot shower
End of services.
When Motorcycle we stay in friendly hotel, guesthouse or homestays. Some are more basic than others! Bear in mind that some of the places we overnight in are not on the standard tourist trail.In larger cities and towns, our hotels are generally more western style and are three or four hotels or resort. Please do not expect the same standard as you would your home.
Homestay in the villages is simple interm of bedding condition and ementies. We will sleep on beds or floor with mattress, clean sheet, pillow and mosquito nets. Toilet is usually western style.
General rules for motorbike riding in Vietnam & Other country
It is claimed that riding motorbike in Vietnam & other country is not easy, especially for the inexperienced ones. However, it would be much easier for motorcyclists if they follow the rules and traffic laws of Vietnam & other country rigidly. To ensure that you have a safe motorcycle trip and lifetime experience in Vietnam, there are some regulations that you need to bear in mind:
- Helmet is a compulsory equipment for motorbike riding
- You should use the high-quality helmet which was certified by traffic safety management bureaus or helmets following international standards. If you use the cheap helmet, it could be dangerous in case of injuries and accidents.
- In Vietnam, we follow the right hand side rule of traffic
- Be confident and decisive when riding. Don’t freak out or be nervous.
- Ride carefully and control the speed in different circumstances.
- In Vietnam & other country, it is acceptable in using horn. Therefore, using it smartly because it could help you avoid undesirable cases. In some routes, there might be blind corners or crossroads, so it would be useful to utilize horn.
- Give ways to bigger vehicles such as trucks, cars, buses or cart-transporting vehicles. It can ensure your safety and one thing for sure, they would take up for big parts of road surface.
- Ride slowly when making a turn. It is important for you to push the light signals and sound so the left-behind vehicles are aware of your turn. However, you are advised to use your hand gesture and body language also because it would be more noticeable (waving hand when you want to turn left or right)
- Show your respect and friendliness to people on the roads. Avoid conflicts with others because you don’t know who you are facing with.
- Be friendly and chummy to other vehicle controllers when they greet you.
- Be polite with the police. Don’t show out your abnormal or strange and suspicious behaviors on the road and the police will get no attention on you.
- Drinking and riding should not be gone along.