Taste of Cambodia Coast Motorbike Tour 2 Days
Taste of Cambodia Coast Motorbike Tour 2 Days Making a motorcycle trip to Krung Kep from Phnom Penh, we will witness many changes of beach resort from civil war
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Strenuous
Group Size Medium Group
Taste of Cambodia Coast Motorbike Tour 2 Days
Making a motorcycle trip to Krung Kep from Phnom Penh, we will witness many changes of beach resort from civil war
Destinations : Phnom Penh, Krung Kep
Cambodia Motorbike Tours
Cambodia Motorbike Tours inspire motorcyclists to ride off-road motorcycle trips by dirt bike, scooter, or motorbikes discovering Cardamom and Elephant Mountains (Battambang, Kampot, Koh Kong, Pailin, Pursat, Sihanoukville, Bokor National Park, Kep) known as the western mountain ranges, gulf coast beaches and offshore islands, North-western Cambodia (Angkor Archaeological Park, Anlong Veng, Siem Reap, Sisophon, Koh Ker, Poipet, Tonle Sap Lake, Preah Vihear), Angkor, the main reason most visitors come to Cambodia, plus a huge lake and the northern mountains, Mekong Lowlands and Central Plains (Phnom Penh, Kampong Cham , Kompong Thom, Krek) known as the capital city and the central flatlands, and Eastern Cambodia (Banlung, Kratie, Sen Monorom, Stung Treng) known as remote rural areas and national parks east of the mighty Mekong.
Our trip cost usually includes the following services. Please bear in mind JET Travel is specialized in tailor-made trips. Trip cost vary depending on group size and other details.
Professional tour guide with his bike Honda motorbike 3rd party insurance – Applies only for riders having motorbike driving licence.
A cambodian driving licence will have to be purchased (45$)
Helmet, goggles, gloves, elbow and knee pads set River crossings
Entrance fees for temples, national park or ferry
Damages to motorcycle
Alcohol and soft drinks
Airport transfer and pick-up
Support vehicle on request ($180/day to be shared among the participants)
Taste of Cambodia Coast Motorbike Tour
Taste of Cambodia Coast Motorbike Tour from Phnom Penh to Krung Kep – Tour Itinerary
DAY 1: Cambodia Coast Motorbike Tour – PHNOM PENH MOTORCYCLE TOUR TO KRUNG KEP (B, L, D)
We will pick you up from your hotel in Phnom Penh around 8am. From Phnom Penh we ride to the Hog House, around 12 kms south of Phnom Penh*. Here a basic free breakfast is available. From the Hog House, we will keep riding to the south through the village of Takmau. We continue on to Takeo town where we stop for a drinks break. We say goodbye to Takeo and take a ride to Kampot. Kampot is a friendly riverside town where we stop for lunch.
After lunch, we make a short journey to Kep. In Kep we check into the Beach House, set in the hills overlooking the ocean. Here you can enjoy the pool or walk down to the beach. That night we will continue visiting a Khmer seafood restaurant with more drinking well -prepared in Kep, but perhaps a swim or quiet beer back at the Beach House is the best way to refresh your night.
DAY 2: Cambodia Coast Motorbike Tour – MOTORCYCLE TOUR BACK TO PHNOM PENH (B, L, AND D – A BBQ)
We are in a journey around 150 odd kilometres return the Hog House. Maybe an early breakfast followed by an hour or two on the beach and a ride around the district in the morning, it’s up to you. We’ll check out around noon, and then have lunch at another Khmer seafood restaurant. After lunch we start a motorbike trip the final leg of our tour. We’ll keep riding back at the Hog House in Takmau well before dark with a few drinks, a swim and a BBQ before you are dropped off at your hotel that evening in Phnom Penh.
*On tours where guests are riding as pillions, there is the option of being picked up from your hotel at around 10am as no paperwork is required. On these occasions, breakfast is not supplied).
End of Trip
Notes: Please note all prices are in U S Dollars. All prices are per bike. If you are traveling 2 up on your Harley, there is an extra fee of $25 to cover meals. If an extra room is requested, it will be charged at cost price, upon arrival at the hotel in Kep. For longer trips you will be accompanied by a support vehicle, usually a Ford Ranger 4 door Pick Up. For overnight trips such as this, we travel with only bikes. This tour is highly recommended for non riders.
When Motorcycle we stay in friendly hotel, guesthouse or homestays. Some are more basic than others! Bear in mind that some of the places we overnight in are not on the standard tourist trail.In larger cities and towns, our hotels are generally more western style and are three or four hotels or resort. Please do not expect the same standard as you would your home.
Homestay in the villages is simple interm of bedding condition and ementies. We will sleep on beds or floor with mattress, clean sheet, pillow and mosquito nets. Toilet is usually western style.
General rules for motorbike riding in Vietnam & Other country
It is claimed that riding motorbike in Vietnam & other country is not easy, especially for the inexperienced ones. However, it would be much easier for motorcyclists if they follow the rules and traffic laws of Vietnam & other country rigidly. To ensure that you have a safe motorcycle trip and lifetime experience in Vietnam, there are some regulations that you need to bear in mind:
- Helmet is a compulsory equipment for motorbike riding
- You should use the high-quality helmet which was certified by traffic safety management bureaus or helmets following international standards. If you use the cheap helmet, it could be dangerous in case of injuries and accidents.
- In Vietnam, we follow the right hand side rule of traffic
- Be confident and decisive when riding. Don’t freak out or be nervous.
- Ride carefully and control the speed in different circumstances.
- In Vietnam & other country, it is acceptable in using horn. Therefore, using it smartly because it could help you avoid undesirable cases. In some routes, there might be blind corners or crossroads, so it would be useful to utilize horn.
- Give ways to bigger vehicles such as trucks, cars, buses or cart-transporting vehicles. It can ensure your safety and one thing for sure, they would take up for big parts of road surface.
- Ride slowly when making a turn. It is important for you to push the light signals and sound so the left-behind vehicles are aware of your turn. However, you are advised to use your hand gesture and body language also because it would be more noticeable (waving hand when you want to turn left or right)
- Show your respect and friendliness to people on the roads. Avoid conflicts with others because you don’t know who you are facing with.
- Be friendly and chummy to other vehicle controllers when they greet you.
- Be polite with the police. Don’t show out your abnormal or strange and suspicious behaviors on the road and the police will get no attention on you.
- Drinking and riding should not be gone along.