The Best North Eastern of Cambodia Motorbike Tour 7 Days
The Best North Eastern of Cambodia Motorbike Tour 7 Days This North-Eastern Cambodia Motorbike Tour will bring you special rides from Phom Penh, Kampong Chnang, Battambang, Banteay Chhmar, Siem Reap, Beng Mealea, Preah Khan Thbeng Meanchey. Surely you will have very special feelings about friendly Cambodia with peasant people beautiful countrysides…
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Tough
Group Size Medium Group
The Best North Eastern of Cambodia Motorbike Tour 7 Days
This North-Eastern Cambodia Motorbike Tour will bring you special rides from Phom Penh, Kampong Chnang, Battambang, Banteay Chhmar, Siem Reap, Beng Mealea, Preah Khan Thbeng Meanchey. Surely you will have very special feelings about friendly Cambodia with peasant people beautiful countrysides…
Destinations : Phom Penh, Kampong Chnang, Battambang, Banteay Chhmar, Siem Reap, Beng Mealea, Preah Khan, Thbeng Meanchey
– Accommodation including breakfast
– Dirt bike experienced guide
– Motorbike XR250 or similar
– Riding gear
– Entrance fees
– All boat transfer and ferry
– International Flights
– Departure Tax $25 (international)
– Visa Fees $20 (issued on arrival), for Laos visa, please contact us.
– Alcoholic, and other beverages
– Tips for guides.
– Personal travel insurance
– Lunches and dinners
The Best North Eastern of Cambodia Motorbike Tour
North Eastern of Cambodia Motorbike Tour – Tour Itinerary:
DAY 1: North Eastern of Cambodia Motorbike Tour: ARRIVAL PHNOM PENH AND CITY TOUR PHNOM PENH (B/-/-)
Arrive at Phnom Penh International Airport. Welcome by our Dirt Bike Tour Guide. Checking the motorbikes and tour briefing. Afternoon visit Royal palace and National Museum.
Overnight in Phnom Penh.
DAY 2: North Eastern of Cambodia Motorbike Tour: PHNOM PENH – KAMPONG CHHNAGE (B/-/-)
Breakfast at the hotel. Travel to Kampong Chhnag. On the way, we stop to visit to udong Mountain. Upon arrival, check in at the hotel. Afternoon, ride to take the bamboo train.
Overnight in kampong Chhnage.
DAY 3: North Eastern of Cambodia Motorbike Tour: KAMPONG CHHNAGE – BATTAMBANG (B/-/-)
Breakfast at the hotel. Travel to Battambang, the biggest province produce rice in Cambodia. On the way, we stop to Pursat. Upon arrival, check in at the hotel. Afternoon, visit the hilltop Phnom Sampov. The panromic view is wonderful with the sunset and limestones caves and the countryside surrounded the hill. Make Phnom Sampov the best place for sunset view.
Overnight in Battambang.
DAY 4: North Eastern of Cambodia Motorbike Tour: BATTAMBANG – BANTEAY CHHMAR (B/-/-)
Breakfast at the hotel. Excursion to Banteay Chhmar, the remote temple built by the Cambodian famous King Jayavarman VII. We stop shortly to get gasoline and restroom in Sisophon. Then visit Ang Trapaeng Thmor bird watching sanctuary to spot for Sarus Crane. Afternoon to check in at the hotel.
Overnight in Banteay Meanchey
DAY 5: North Eastern of Cambodia Motorbike Tour: BANTEAY CHHMAR – SIEM REAP (B/-/-)
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, we ride on the back road through the countryside and the village. We stop to get lunch at barray and take rest.
Over night in Siem Reap enjoy swimming pool.
DAY 6: North Eastern of Cambodia Motorbike Tour: SIEM REAP-BENG MEALEA & PREAH KHAN (B/-/-)
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, we ride on the back road through the countryside and the village to visit Beng Mealea temple. This trip will make special as we can escape from the crowded tourists in Angkor complex. After cycling 20 to 25km on mixed of back road and dirt road, we arrive at the foot of Phnom Bok for water stop. Then, continue to abandoned temple Chay Srey Vibol temple built around 1100A.D. After the break, we take the trip to Beng Mealea via Wat Preah Bat 4 Than.
The last part of the road is sealed but quiet. Visit Beng Mealea temple hidden in the jungle surrounded by its mood 900 meters by 1,200 meters. Beng Mealea is a beautiful, charming temple. It has it own character which cannot be found in any other temple. We can feel very peaceful sitting inside the temple as we can get rid of the many tourists at Angkor area.
Afternoon, visit Preah Khan temple located in Kampong Svay district. Preah Khan was once served as the capital when the King moved the capital there for a short period of time before the next King moved back. Overnight in Ta Seng village located near Preah Khan temple.
DAY 7: North Eastern of Cambodia Motorbike Tour: PREAH KHAN – THBENG MEANCHEY – SIEM REAP (B/-/-)
We have simple breakfast. Then ried to Thbeng Meanchey, the provincial capital of Preah Vihear province. We stop in the town to get gasoline before crossing to Thala Variwat. Here, we have to take a ferry. Late afternoon back to Siem Reap.
End of Tour.
When Motorcycle we stay in friendly hotel, guesthouse or homestays. Some are more basic than others! Bear in mind that some of the places we overnight in are not on the standard tourist trail.In larger cities and towns, our hotels are generally more western style and are three or four hotels or resort. Please do not expect the same standard as you would your home.
Homestay in the villages is simple interm of bedding condition and ementies. We will sleep on beds or floor with mattress, clean sheet, pillow and mosquito nets. Toilet is usually western style.
General rules for motorbike riding in Vietnam & Other country
It is claimed that riding motorbike in Vietnam & other country is not easy, especially for the inexperienced ones. However, it would be much easier for motorcyclists if they follow the rules and traffic laws of Vietnam & other country rigidly. To ensure that you have a safe motorcycle trip and lifetime experience in Vietnam, there are some regulations that you need to bear in mind:
- Helmet is a compulsory equipment for motorbike riding
- You should use the high-quality helmet which was certified by traffic safety management bureaus or helmets following international standards. If you use the cheap helmet, it could be dangerous in case of injuries and accidents.
- In Vietnam, we follow the right hand side rule of traffic
- Be confident and decisive when riding. Don’t freak out or be nervous.
- Ride carefully and control the speed in different circumstances.
- In Vietnam & other country, it is acceptable in using horn. Therefore, using it smartly because it could help you avoid undesirable cases. In some routes, there might be blind corners or crossroads, so it would be useful to utilize horn.
- Give ways to bigger vehicles such as trucks, cars, buses or cart-transporting vehicles. It can ensure your safety and one thing for sure, they would take up for big parts of road surface.
- Ride slowly when making a turn. It is important for you to push the light signals and sound so the left-behind vehicles are aware of your turn. However, you are advised to use your hand gesture and body language also because it would be more noticeable (waving hand when you want to turn left or right)
- Show your respect and friendliness to people on the roads. Avoid conflicts with others because you don’t know who you are facing with.
- Be friendly and chummy to other vehicle controllers when they greet you.
- Be polite with the police. Don’t show out your abnormal or strange and suspicious behaviors on the road and the police will get no attention on you.
- Drinking and riding should not be gone along.